You gotta have goals in life. You can’t go anywhere without goals, I say.
Here are my goals for the week. I’m aiming high!
1. Try not to bitch on my blog about colic or acid reflux.
2. Record three weeks worth of receipts in the checkbook.
3. Do Pilates three times this week and go for a walk at least twice this week.
4. Try not to get pissed off at Tate because he gets to go to Knoxville for a party on Wednesday and Thursday.
Here’s what is likely to happen.
1. I’ll post a blog about my dismay at Prevacid’s instructions on how to administer this f*cking medicine to an infant.
2. I’ll record two or three receipts and get distracted by
blogging the children.
3. Do Pilates once, realize how my “core” no longer exists. Moan the rest of the week about how damn bad my abs hurt. And the walking? Yeah, well, it’s supposed to be 759% humidity and 1,000 degrees, so the walks probably won’t happen.
4. I’ll stomp around and huff and give the silent treatment because I have to stay home alone with the kids.
Hey, at least I have goals.