Michele at I Got Two, Babe must be crazy.
She thinks I’m going to age! Ha!
I’ll be 29 forevah!
Oh wait, you all know that I’m 32. Shit.
So here’s a meme about me as an Old Woman.
When I am an Old Woman I hope to:
Travel. Travel to places with white sand beaches, crystal blue waters, and pina coladas. Travel to Ireland. Travel to Australia. Travel to Canada.
Have season ticket box seats to St. Louis Cardinals games.
Live close to my children and grandchildren.
Be healthy and fit. And beautiful (even with wrinkles and flab). And a breast lift.
Finally have read the classics instead of just having skimmed the Cliff Notes.
Volunteer my time to worthy causes for women and children.
Have a housekeeper and personal chef.
When I am an old woman I will not:
Be on a low-carb diet.
Offer assvice to those younger than me if they haven’t asked for it.
Own an RV. Or a Buick.
Guilt my children.
Become Old Lady Playgroupie to the neighbor kids.
Jean at Working Momma 24/7 has me figured out.
I love to eat. I especially love to eat out.
She tagged me for a restaurant meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to name of person that tagged you.
2. Include state and country you live in.
3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Lower Alabama, US of A
I can’t do just local, as in Alabama local. I’d be remiss in not mentioning some of my favorite local haunts in my former residences.
Watch out, I’m a rule breaker!
1. Mexican Villa, Springfield, MO. You haven’t lived until you’ve had the Burrito Enchilada Style. Sure, those around you will be cursing you for the odors you’ll emit, but I swear it’s so worth it.
2. Trailhead Brewery, St. Charles, MO. I wish I could eat their chicken nachos everyday. So delicious, with multi-colored chips (which all taste the same, but they seem better than uni-color chips), beans, smoked chicken, cheese, black olives, and jalapenos. Oh and the beer! How could I not mention the beer first! I’m sorry, beer, you know I love you.
3. Calhoun’s. Knoxville, TN. Great ribs, spectacular Spinach Maria, and beer. A great place to go before University of TN football games.
4. Krekel’s, Decatur, IL. This place is a dive! Greasy burgers, fries, and milkshakes! No wonder I gained so much weight when we first moved to Decatur!
5. Big Ed’s Pizza, Oak Ridge, TN. The best pizza in the entire world. ENTIRE WORLD. I’m not even kidding.
The dilemma is now on who to tag. I know several of you are suffering from over-tagging, others of you covet the tag. I don’t know who does and doesn’t wish to be tagged so…
Here’s who I tag:
5. You (you didn’t think I’d forget you now did you!?!)