I have so many loose ends and half-finished posts and disjointed thoughts that I’m stealing the art of the bulleted post from Karly at Wiping Up Snot.
- Mrs. Flinger posted yesterday on a subject very near and dear to my heart. It was also the same topic that I had wanted to discuss today. Hot men!! Anyway, go tell her your top five men.
- I AM aware of the mother fricken, g*d darned problem many of you are having viewing my site through Internet Explorer. Since I’m nearly computer illiterate, I don’t know why. I hear viewing this site through Firefox or other browsers solves the problem. You can also press the back button or refresh the page, but DON’T MOVE THE BLOODY CURSOR UNTIL THE PAGE HAS FULLY LOADED or else. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please tell me.
- Ella is twelve weeks old today!! I have not mentioned much about her lately so as not to jinx myself. I’m certainly not going to say anything now. Maybe when she’s three, I’ll tell you all about how at 9 weeks, she became the sweetest baby on the planet, with smiles that could melt you. I might even tell you that when we’re in public, people are always saying what a good baby I have. But, for now, I’m not saying ANYTHING.
- Am I the only one with more than just a slight crush on Alton Brown? I can’t wait for his Feasting of Asphalt series to continue!!!
- You should go read this post from Mom 101. After reading it I wanted to shout “you go girl” and snap my fingers and move my head from side to side. She made me realize that as women and as writers, we should not allow ourselves to be used by advertisers (ie, google ads). We are worth so much more.
- I haven’t mentioned my mental state after this post…I’m feeling much better. I’m certain that the Mini-Pill caused my sudden, uncontrollable despair. I suppose that my happier mood could be somewhat attributed to Ella’s sweet disposition. But, I’m not saying ANYTHING about that.