I’m certain that when you think of me, the Binky Bitch, you think, “hey that gal has some hot beauty tips.” Or not.
Jenny at Absolutely Bananas had a fine idea that we should share our beauty secrets. Since I obviously need all the help I can get, I’m ridiculously excited about this idea.
And lucky for you readers at home, I actually have a beauty tip to share.
Here it is:
Two years ago, my mother-in-law gave me this life-changing lip tint for Christmas. “Life changing,” you bawk. I assert that this lip tint from C.O. Bigelow is indeed life changing.
Here’s why. It’s awesome, that’s why. But I suspect you want more information, so I’ll tell you these little facts.
1. It makes my lips soft.
2. A slight hint of color, without looking like I went cuh-razy with the lipstick. (I have a history of wearing dark lip colors. It’s a sad time in my past and I’d like to move on from that. Thank you.)
3. It’s inexpensive. I’ve bought 2/$7.50 when they’re on sale (HINT: after Christmas at Bath & Body Works. HINT. HINT.)
4. It’s easy to find since it’s sold at Bath & Body Works. (See #3).
5. You should buy it since I wear it. Just kidding. In case you do care, though, I use Tint #1139 and I luff it.
6. It has a minty flavor, advertised to give you “fresh breath.”
7. It makes my lips feel tingly. Get your mind outta the gutter, wouldya.
Hope you’ll enjoy your inexpensive, easy to find, worn by Le Binky Bitch C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint, you Hot Mama’s you.