Post #4 about moving….sort of…
Wait! Don’t go! Please stay, let me tell you about a contest! I’m also going to ask you out on a date! *wink, wink*
In less than three weeks, I’ll have made the big move far, far north of Alabama to the land of fried pepsi and corn. That means I have only about 18 days left to have some fun with mah peeps here in Mobile. Only EIGHT. TEEN. DAYS.
This is the part where I need your help. And for your trouble, you could win some supa-dupa prizes!
Heather, her highness, The Queen of Shake-Shake and I plan to live it up these next 18 days. We want ideas and suggestions of things you would like to see us do together before we must say goodbye. What kind of trouble or fun can you get us into? Give us some ideas!
We will be awarding a true Southern gift set (pronounced “Suthun”), complete with Mardi Gras beads and moon pies, canned boiled peanuts (pronounced “boled”), plus several other “Suthun” surprises!, to the winner(s) whose fun idea(s) we pick.**
Here are some guidelines to assist you in making your suggestions:
1. It must be affordable. (While we’d love to rent a jet to fly our pasty selves the Caymen Islands, sadly our trust funds have gone dry.)
2. We are not opposed to making idiots of ourselves, complete with photographic evidence, however, we are not willing to do anything that would get us arrested. (Nakedness, robbery, and pr0stitution are all off limits.)
3. We want to have FUN (spoken with lots! of! emotion!, “FUN!”)! Classy fun, immature fun, redneck fun…we’ll take all kinds!
4. Since our nannies up and quit on us, we may have to bring our children along. (This goes back to the nakedness, robbery, and pr0stitution being off limits.)
5. Nothing kinky. Heather and I don’t like each other that way.
We’ll post the pictures, possibly youtube videos depending on the ideas, and give a full report of our adventures.
Ooooh, I’m almost forgot about our date! Heather and I are going to a Mardi Gras parade Saturday night, January 19th. If you’d like to join us in Lower Alabama, get some beads, and meet us, let us know. We’d love to have you come along! For reals, y’all. There are many, many bloggers within an easy driving distance from Mobile, so we hope to see your pretty little faces, January 19th.
Quick review! We need fun, you give ideas, we use your suggestion, you get prizes, you come for a Mardi Gras parade, you have the greatest time EVAH with us, you go home and make everyone jealous when you tell them how much fun you had.
“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap!”
**I should probably say something all disclaimery here, so I’ll say this…All prizes are chosen by Heather and I. Prizes are subject to change on our whims. You may not like our prizes and they could possibly end up in a “dirty Santa” game next Christmas. We are not responsible if it gets cold here on January 19th and the parade ends up sucking donkey balls. Boobies are not flashed at Mardi Gras here in Mobile, so exhibitionists may want to take that into consideration or risk getting arrested. We’ll choose winners based on how fun their ideas are or by how much money they are willing to pay us. We prefer cash in small bills since they are easier to hide from the IRS. We may only choose one winner, we may pick 10 winners.
Co-author credits to The Queen.