Thy name is Suzie
Homemaker. I bake cookies.
Bring on the butter.
Suzie Homemaker’s logic for baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies…
1. OATmeal=HEALTHY. Even when the OATmeal is surrounded by butter, sugar, and chocolate chips.
2. There’s no need to add raisins to oatmeal cookies. This would be a healthy overload. The OATmeal is sufficient.
3. Butter is a better, healthier choice than Crisco or margarine. Crisco=lard. Margarine=weird hydrogenated oils. Butter=pure heaven from a cow. Therefore butter=healthy.
4. OATmeal (cookies) can indeed be a part of one day dieting. One must only eat half a cookie at a time. 8 halves of a cookie do not actually equal 4 cookies when you properly do cookie math. Cookie math is very complicated. No time to fully explain here, just trust me.
5. One must entertain the children on these long, cold winter days. What better than a enriching and educational lesson in measuring, mixing, baking, and tasting?