Call me picky, but
restaurants that remind me
of barns, poop are gross
Do I look like a
pig, horse, goat, cow or sheep? Hey!
Wait! Don’t answer that!
As I promised the other day, here is my thought-provoking post on my aversion to restaurants that remind me of barns or poop.
Let’s begin, shall we? Poop seems as good a place to start as any.
1. The Little Nugget Steakhouse, located somewhere between Springfield, MO and Indiana.
Nugget?? Seriously?? Who thought this was a good idea? Nugget=poop, obviously. No can do.
2. The Feed Lot, with many locations across the US and Canada (why?)
I’m not a farm animal and would prefer not to eat in a place that sounds like I’ll be eating from a trough. Oink.
3. Sirloin Stockade, located throughout the US and Mexico (O. Le.)
There is a picture of a cow on the sign. Um. No thank you. This somehow does not apply to pictures of pigs on signs for BBQ restaurants, unless of course, the BBQ restaurant has a barn-y or poopy name.
4. Golden Corral, located wherever old people congregate
I will admit to having eaten at one and thoroughly enjoying the mac-n-cheese. This was YEARS ago, though, prior to developing a severe aversion to all things “buffet.” I do not eat at places that require sneeze guards AND attempt to make me feel like cattle.
On a sidenote, when I was doing a little research for this post, I stumbled across a restaurant called The Pink Taco. Go ahead and add “vagina” to the list of things I prefer not to be reminded of when eating out.
To play along for Haiku Friday, follow these steps:
1. Write your own haiku on your blog. You can do one or many, all following a theme or just random. What’s a haiku, you ask? Click here.
2. Sign the Mister Linky below with your name and the link to your haiku post (the specific post URL, not your generic blog URL). We will delete your link if it doesn’t go to a haiku. If you need help with this, contact Christina or myself. REMEMBER…ONLY sign Mr. Linky if you have a HAIKU POST.
3. Pick up a Haiku Friday button to display on the post or in your sidebar by clicking the button above.