I know that you don’t really want to hear about all the great things going on in my life right now. My kids have been the absolute apples of my eye for the past few weeks, it’s like I’m totally in love with them! They’re so charming, if I told you just how charming they were, you wouldn’t believe me. We’ve finally found a church that’s great and not weird! We can finally answer the age old southern get to know you question, “So, where do you go to church?” Yay for Jesus!
I LOVE MY HUSBAND (well, mostly)! I have friends, the kind you can call and go out to lunch with and have inside jokes! I’ve been exercising (Yes, AGAIN. But this time it’s going to stick!) I’m a recycling maniac and it makes me feel ridiculously satisfied and accomplished!
All those great things are SO BORING, in terms of blog entertainment value. I’ve been around long enough to know that ya’ll prefer the “woe is me” brand of blog post.
So here are a few things in my life that could use some improvement.
1. I can’t make iced-tea.
2. I’m horrible at getting birthday/occasion cards in the mail on time and sometimes they don’t make into the mailbox at all.
3. I’m starting to break my own rule of replying to email and I’m appalled and annoyed with myself for the unreplied-to emails in my inbox.
4. Sometimes I can’t keep my mouth shut when I should really KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.
5. I’m terrible at making important decisions.
6. I’m supposed to record my receipts on our spreadsheet, but I haven’t done it for about six or seven months.
7. If there are Bagel Crisps or Fritos in the house, I can’t stop eating them.
8. I cannot keep my toilets clean, THEY ARE OUT TO GET ME.
9. Most of Ella’s clothes are stained, partly because she’s the messiest child alive and partly because I’m too lazy to stain treat.
10. My blog kind of sucks.